- Sponsorship Opportunities
How can I financially support the Convention?
The NDSC could not be successful without the generous support of businesses and individuals, personally and professionally connected to our organization. Specifically, sponsorship dollars allow us to charge attendees less than 50% of the actual convention costs.
The 2018 Sponsorship Packet includes sponsorship levels and opportunities. If you’d like to discuss your sponsorship budget and options, please contact Coleen Popp at 302-740-2882 or email her at Coleen@NDSCcenter.org
- Souvenir Journal Messaging
- The NDSC invites exhibitors, speakers, vendors, families and others to place a message in the convention program, the Souvenir Journal. The inclusion of your message shows your support for the work of the NDSC and assists us to better serve persons with Down syndrome.
- General InformationThe Exhibit floor will be located in Lone Star Preconven on second floor of the Sheraton Dallas Convention Center. Sponsors exhibiting will be located in the premium section in the front of the space. There will be no premium exhibit tables available for non-sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring please refer to the 2018 Sponsorship Packet for more details.
Exhibits are limited to table-top displays in a space approximately 8’ x 7′ and will include a 6ft table and 2 chairs. If your display requires additional space, you must purchase an additional table at your designated rate. If you have unique space requirements you will need to contact NDSC prior to registering.
Tables are sold on a first paid first served basis. Registration deadline is June 15, 2018 as space is available.
Tables will be assigned to paid exhibitors by NDSC based on exhibit category to allow for the best variety spread and traffic flow for the exhibit floor. Assignments will be emailed on our before Friday, June 15th allowing ample time for exhibitor shipments of materials to be arranged.
Any exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or dinner) must register for the convention and purchase tickets to events as desired.
For any questions or further information about exhibiting, please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Exhibitor Rates
- Self-Advocate Exhibitor – $99 per table
- Non-Profit 501 (C) (3) Organizations – $299 per table
- All Other Exhibitors – $449 per table
- Electricity – TBD
- Souvenir Journal ¼ Page Message – $100
- Internet Access for exhibitors in the exhibit area – TBD.
Second and subsequent tables – $199 each
Self-Advocate rate applies to individuals with Down syndrome who have a business selling their own products to help support themselves.
Exhibitors ordering electricity will be provided a 5 amp standard outlet behind their table. Exhibitors are responsible for supplying their own extensions cords or adapters. Electricity cannot be shared by separate exhibitors.
This is a special exhibitor rate. Other Message options are available.
Artwork due June 15, 2018.
- Exhibit ScheduleMove-In
Thursday, July 12, 12pm – 4pm
Thursday, July 12, 4pm – 9pm
Friday, July 13, 10am – 7pm
Saturday, July 14, 8am – 6pm
Sunday, July 15, no hours
Saturday, July 14, 6pm – 8pm
- Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- One 6′ x 30″ draped table and two chairs are provided per Exhibitor. If your display requires more than the 8’ x 7’ space provided, you must purchase additional tables at your designated rate.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down within the hours indicated.
- It is recommended that all tables be staffed during exhibit hours. If requested, we will try to group exhibit locations so that coverage may be coordinated.
- The NDSC reserves the right to deny space to any Exhibitor before and/or during the convention.
- The NDSC does not guarantee exclusivity on the exhibit floor.
- Any and all state and/or local requirements (e.g. sales tax, business licenses, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- The NDSC is not responsible for any costs incurred by the Exhibitor.
- Any Exhibitor planning to attend the Convention program (plenary sessions, workshops, and/or banquet) must register and purchase tickets to the events as appropriate.
- Each exhibit will be provided four NDSC exhibitor name tags acknowledging the individual as an official exhibitor. Names are submitted at the time of registration. Changes to names must be made prior to June 29, 2018.
- A cancellation charge of 25% of the appropriate fee category will be imposed on any Exhibitor who cancels before June 15, 2018
- Cancellations on or after June 15, 2018, no refunds will be issued.
- If deemed appropriate by the NDSC, an exhibitor may be cancelled at any time with full refund to the Exhibitor.
A standard electric drop can be pre-ordered during NDSC registration. Doing so will provide you with the advanced order rate. If not elected during NDSC registration, orders for electric will need to be handled through the order forms provided in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
All internet requests will need to be ordered through forms provided in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
For all general questions regarding exhibiting, please contact Jean@NDSCcenter.org
- Register to Exhibit
Online registration is the preferred method. During online registration you can choose to pay immediately via credit card, or you can select to pay by check and mail the check to the NDSC office after completing the registration form.
Registration will open in March of 2018.
How can I get my product or service in front of the Down syndrome community?
The NDSC Convention boasts the largest annual gathering in the world of self-advocates, parents, siblings and professionals associated with Down syndrome. The exhibit floor at the convention is comprised of organizations and companies that provide information, technology, resources, products and services to a large and receptive audience. Exhibiting at the convention will give your company exposure to the more than 3,500 people expected to attend.
- General Information
Thank you to our 2018 convention sponsors!
Kids’ Camp Sponsor
321 Dance Sponsor
Advocacy Training Day Sponsor
Lone Star Sponsor
The Ashford Rise School of Dallas
Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action
Down Syndrome Association of Memphis & The Mid-South
Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas
Down Syndrome Association of South Texas
Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network
Dreamers Merchants Coffee Company
East Texas Down Syndrome Group
Green Oaks Education and Support, Inc.
Reece’s Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Grant Foundation
Rio Grande Valley Down Syndrome Association
Texas Christian University
TCU College of Education – Ansers Institute