Asher Nash is the adorable, bright, energetic young toddler, who is the face of OshKosh B’Gosh. When Asher’s mother sent her beautiful young son’s photos to modeling agencies, she received numerous rejection letters, because Asher just happens to have Down syndrome. After a media frenzy, Asher became the star he was destined to be!!
We invite you to join Asher, his family, and many other “heroes”, for the First Annual Asher Nash “All Kinds of Heroes” Golf Classic. This inaugural golf tournament will benefit the National Down Syndrome Congress, and will be held on World Down Syndrome Day; March 21st, 2018. The event includes golf, grab-and-go breakfast and lunch, dinner/awards party, raffle, unlimited beverages of all kinds, a “Bottomless Yeti”, and chances to win 4 Hole-In-One prizes including a beautiful 2018 boat! We will also have a Fire Ball Drop from a Fire Truck for one fabulous prize!
Join our “HEROES” – firefighters, police officers, military, teachers and individuals with Down syndrome – in this special day of fun with a purpose!!
Wed., March 21, 2018 – World Down Syndrome Day!
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM EDT
Lanier Islands Legacy Golf Course – The Resort at Lake Lanier
7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518
- Register Golfers & Purchase Fire Balls
Tournament Player Fees – $500/Foursome or $125/Individual
- 18 Holes & Cart
- Range Balls & Practice
- Grab & Go Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Bottomless Yeti with Tournament Logo for Unlimited Course Beer and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Goodie Bag with Tournament Bag Tag
- Electronic Scoring Mobile App
- Awards Dinner
Golfer Tournament “Player Packs”- $35
- 2 Mulligans
- 30 Raffle Tickets
- 1 Fire Ball – Firetruck Golf Ball Drop “Golf Entry Ball”
Awards Dinner Guest Ticket – $25
For those who do not play golf but wish to support the National Down Syndrome Congress or their favorite golfer.
- Awards Dinner Meal
- 2 Beer/Wine Tickets
- 10 Raffle Tickets
Fire Balls ($10 each)
- Even if you are not a golfer, you can participate in the Inaugural NDSC Golf Classic. Get your “tickets” for the Fire Ball Drop and your chance at a cash prize. On event day, all purchased Fire Balls will be hoisted high on an aerial firetruck ladder, then dropped onto the chosen green. The “Fire Ball” that lands closest to (or in) the hole will win big money! Follow us on all of our social media pages for updates on the growing prize amount. Is one Fire Ball really enough? No? Order as many as you wish! (winner need not be present to win)
For information please contact Tournament Chair, Captain Todd Edwards, at 678-554-8229 or Rhonda Rice, National Down Syndrome Congress Development & Social Media Coordinator, at 678-770-6641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org